THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
The wizards at Küryakyn and Kicker have created the ultimate 5-channel motorcycle audio amplifier. 4 channels of full-range power plus 100 watts of subwoofer power! Rather than spraying a little car audio amp with some waterproofing goop like the other guys, they started with a clean sheet of paper on this one. DSP (Digital Signal Processing) provides superior performance when compared to simple car stereo amps. DSP allows the amp to be tuned exactly to the riding environment with equalization, frequency response, and compression all set precisely for rocking on the road. High power combined with low-current draw delivers powerful, efficient performance without sucking your charging system dry. Featuring an ultra-slim, compact design, the amp connects to and mounts inside your fairing. You get to keep the factory radio and its handlebar controls; no need to change out radios!
- Specially designed & optimized for Kicker Speakers.
- Power Output: 46W/ch. X 4 @ 2 ohms, + 100W @ 1 ohm
- Max Current Draw: 26 Amps at 13.8 Vdc • Typical continuous current draw
- Plug & Play wiring included to accommodate for speakers in stock locations.
- All other Küryakyn speaker kits have wiring to adapt to the 871 harness kits.
- Designed specifically for use with Kuryakyn P/N’s 868, 872-875, 877-879 & 892-895
Road Glides (except '11 FLTRUSE, '12-'13 FLTRXSE),
Street Glides (except ‘11-'12 FLHXSE)