Honda Grom LED Fender Eliminator Turn Signal Kit, '14-'16
This LED Turn Signal Fender Eliminator kit completely removes the bulky stock tag bracket on your '14-'16 Honda Grom MSX125 while offering a sleek low profile, Sport Bike design. It is made from high grade impact resistant black ABS plastic and mounts directly under the tail of your Grom when removing the large bulky "mudflap" style license plate & turn signal bracket. The SS design means the tag will be angle inward over the rear wheel in a "race bike" style and The STD design means the tag will be angled outard over the rear wheel.The kit also features two super bright, 10-LED light bars to function as turns or brake/turn (Switch Back version). Choose just Amber, Red, or dual color Red/Amber Switch Back style (see image below). This kit also includes an LED Tag Light and instructions with Posi-Tap connectors for a "no wire cutting" installation.
*If you do not have load resistors or an electronic flasher relay made for LEDs when switching from stock incandescent to LED turn signals, your turn signals will not blink and just go solid on when activated See "Customer Also Bought" below
- Perfect fit when removing stock Mud Flap Tag holder & rear turns on Honda Grom
- STD Fender Eliminator design with tag mount angled outward over the rear wheel
- SS Fender Eliminator design with tag mount angled inward in a "race bike" style
- Choose Amber, Red, or dual color Red/Amber Switchback LEDs
- Wire Single color as turn signals or Switch Back dual color a turn and brake
- Choose Red, Smoked, or Clear LED lens (Red lens can only be used with Red LEDs, not Amber or Dual Color Red/Amber Switch Backs)
- Constructed from High Impact durable plastic
- Included white LED Tag making you legal in 50 States
- No cutting of stock wires becuase we include Posi-Taps for easy installation.
- *If you do not have load resistors or an electronic flasher relay made for LEDs when switching from stock incandescent to LED turn signals, your turn signals will not blink and just go solid on when activated See "Customer Also Bought" below