Yamaha R6 Fender Eliminator Kit with LED Turn Signals, '17-up
Price: $149.99 List price: $169.99You save: $20.00 (12%)
Give your 2017 & newer Yamaha R6 a race bike look with New Rage Cycles Fender Delete kit with amber LED Turn Signals. This Fender Eliminator kit allows you to remove the bulky mudflap style turn signals and tag holder giving your R6 sport bike a sleek look. The "tucked" tag mount sits neatly below the under tail and includes a white tag light making you legal in all 50 states. Kit is constructed from billet aluminum and black powder coated for a very clean finish. The turn signal lenses are CNC machined from poly-carbonate and use 1mm spaced wide angle amber LEDs, giving you extremely bright turn signals... Day or Night! Plug-N-Play wiring for easy installation.
- Eliminates stock "Lolli-pop" turn signals and relocates them under the fender.
- Super bright, wide angle, amber LED turn signals.
- Frosted Poly-carbonate lenses.
- Plug-N-Play wiring harness.
- Tag bracket is mounted in race bike, tucked position.
- Built in white LEDs illuminate the License plate.
- Billet aluminum construction with black powder coat finish.
- Turn Signals are not DOT approved but exceed minimum brightness standards.
2017-up Yamaha R6