These motorcycle LED tail lights are a direct replacement of the original stock H-D taillights. The Plug-N-Play design makes this the easiest way to add an attention getting "strobe" to your H-D motorcycle. The light has the strobe module built in so all you have to do is plug it in and go. They are complete units including lens, 136 LED cluster, and white license plate light. The LED board functions the same as your stock light with a 1/2 intensity running light but when the brakes are applied the LEDs will strobe 3 times and then go to full brightness as a brake light. No need to pump your brakes to let people know you're stopping. This baby is so bright the people 5 cars back will know you're stopping too! "This is one Bad Ass light, thanks Chrome Glow!" These LED tail lights also come with a 5 year warranty against LED failure and are the Best Value on the Market!
- Available with Red or Smoked lens in either stock-looking "Squareback" or sleek "Laydown" versions
- Choose with or without license plate illumination window
- Plug-N-Play installation - No Cutting , Splicing, or Crimping!
- Dual intensity LEDs - Functions as both Running & Brake Light
- 136 RED Super Bright LEDs.
- White LEDs to illuminate tag (Optional on Tag Window style only)
- Replaces your existing brake light lens and bucket
- 5 year Warranty
All 2000 & newer H-D models including H-D Trikes (Tri-Glide requires Load Equalizer for proper turn signal function). Will not fit V-Rod, Duece, & motorcycles equipped with Tombstone tail lights.
***Does not work on ‘11-‘14 Softail, ‘12-'14 Dynas, 2014 Touring, and 2014 XL's with Can Bus system.
Requires removal of existing tail light lens. Just unscrew stock tail light and plug in.
No cutting required of stock motorcycle wires to install.
No extra modules or equalizers needed (except Tri-Glides). Just plug in an go!
*Some models may require snipping of jumper wire in taillight plug for proper function when motorcycle is in Accessory mode*