These Radial Hyper Bright bulbs are much brighter than stock, last 10x as long, and pack the same punch as our Hyper Bright LED bulbs while spreading light in a 360 degree pattern. 1157 dual element LED bulbs are used for a wide variety of applications on most automotive and motorcycle models. These bulbs increase performance and quality with a minimum of expense and are in high demand for motorcycle rear turn signals. Ideal for automotive & motorcycle enthusiasts who demand the ultimate in high-performance & high-quality.
Replace your stock turn signal light bulbs in most motorcycles, autos, trailers, campers, and trucks. These radial hyper bright L.E.D. bulbs last longer (100,000 hours), are more energy efficient, more reliable, faster responding, and virtually vibration resistant.
Did You Know?
For the brightest possible turn signals, use the same color LED Bulb behind the same color lens. Amber bulb behind Amber lens or Red bulb behind Red lens.
Sold 1 per package
- 14 Red LEDs for brake light with 30° viewing angle of light
- Six 360° Radial white LEDs for license plate illumination
- Each bulb uses red L.E.D.s for both Brake/Turn and Tail for maximum brightness
- All LEDs are full bright for brake/turn and All LEDs are 1/3 bright for tail for maximum brightness, visibility, coverage, spread, illumination, performance, and safety
- White LEDs illuminate with running light
- 120,000 mcd per bulb
- Works with 12-13.8 Volt DC Systems (20ma current draw)
- Measures 1.775" long & 1.00" dia at the LED end
- Replaces all 1157, 1154, 1034, 2057, 2357, 2397, 3496, and 7528 bulbs.
** Cannot be used in any auto, truck or trailer that has 2 batteries or produces more than 13.8 VDC
A Dual Load Equalizer may be needed if your turn signal LED Bulbs flash too quickly