7" Motorcycle LED Headlight with DRLs and LED Turn Signals
When you are looking for the best DOT approved motorcycle LED headlight, you choose Heise LED Lighting products from Metra. This 7" round replacement motorcycle headlight provides you with the greatest amount of light possible in a compact headlight unit with the added safety of a partial Daytime Running Light (DRL's) halo that also functions as amber turn signals. When turn signal is activated, the white DRL halo completely shuts off while the left or right side blinks in amber. The six 10-watt Cree LEDs produce 2000 low beam lumens and 3000 high beam lumens allowing you to see more of the road. The 6500K pure white color will make you more visible during the day, too. Choose chrome or blacked-out face. H4 plug-n-play harness included. DOT approved. Lifetime warranty against LED failure. Sold 1 per package.
*Note* '99-'13 HD models require adapter plate. See "Customers Also Bought" below. Requires splicing into stock Running Light & Turn Signal wires.
- DOT approved
- Partial Halo with DRL & Turn Signals
- 7" Round LED headlight
- Choose Chrome or Blacked-out Reflector
- H4 plug
- 6 10-watt CREE LEDs
- 6500K color (pure white)
- 2000 Low beam lumens (draws 2.1 amp)
- 3000 high beam lumens (draws 2.9 amp)
- Poly-carbonate lens
- Lifetime warranty against LED failure.
- Sold 1 per package.
- Added safety of a partial Daytime Running Light (DRL's) halo that also functions as amber turn signals.
- When turn signal is activated, the white DRL halo completely shuts off while the left or right side blinks in amber.
* '99-'13 Models require mounting bracket (p/n HE-HB7) See "Customers Also Bought" below
Note: '14-'18 FLHT/FLHR/FLHX and FL Trike models require Adapter Wiring Harness p/n 2120-0647 (See "Customers Also Bought" below)
Note: '14-'18 Road King models require H9-H11 "Y" spitter Wiring Harness p/n 2001-1264 (See "Customers Also Bought" below)