THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
The Kuryakyn LED Phase7 Headlamp is a high intensity replacement to your stock headlight and features Left or Right asymmetrical distribution of light. This revolutionary new headlamp is the first to use advanced L.E.D. technology integrated into a one-piece stylish & functional DOT headlamp designed with Euro bikes and autos in mind! New Complex Reflector design provides unmatched performance while maintaining the stock headlamp look. Add improved visibility at a fraction of the cost compared to HID or incandescent headlamps without adding heat or having to hide any excess wiring or electrical ballast! Mounts directly in place of the stock headlamp & the electrical plugs right into the stock headlight connector - Just simple hand tools & a few minutes is all it takes!
- Direct replacement to OEM 7" Headlight
- Plug-N-Play installation
- Uses existing lamp bucket
- ECE Compliant (Euro)
- No heat or ballast
- Complex Reflector design for ultimate brightness while maintaining stock look
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lense with chemical & scratch resistant coating
- Can be used in autos & trucks that use a 7" headlight with a 3-pin H4 base
- Low beam draw is 1.8 amp, high beam draw is 3.6 amps.
2246 - Right Side Drive
H-D: '94-'15 Electra Glides, Road Kings, Street Glides & Trikes; '91-'15 FL Softail Models with 7” Headlights & '12-15 Dyna Switchback
**'14-'15 HD's require part# 5487 Headlamp Adapter Harness (see "Customers Also Bought" below)
Yamaha: '98-'10 V Star 650 Classic & Silverado, '00-'09 V Star 1100 Classic & Silverado & '99-'14 Road Star Models (except Warrior)
Indian: '14-'15 Indian Chief Classic, Vintage, Chieftain & Roadmaster models with 7" round Headlight (except Scout)