LED Flexible Array 1-Foot "You Build It" Kit from Radiantz
Price: $59.99 List price: $69.99You save: $10.00 (14%)
Flexible LED Array 1 foot Kits by Radiantz are ideal for the "Do It Yourself-er" who wants to be able to custom build their own Flexible Array LED Light Strips. With 4 LED colors to choose from in 3 different tubing colors the possibilties are endless. Use them as brake/running/turn signals, third brake lights on trunks, TourPaks, trikes and more. Each kit comes with 12" of LED Flexible Array raw board, 18" of tubing, 12 end caps (6 open end and 6 closed end). LED Board can be cut every 5 LEDs (20 sections total in 12" board - Red & Amber Only). Requires soldering of wires and water sealing tubing with silicone (not included). Choose from Red, Amber, White, or White/Amber LEDs in smoked, clear, or red tubing.
- 18" of RED, Clear, or SMOKED "D" Channel Tubing with 3M Tape already attached to back
- 12" of RED or AMBER LED Strips - 100 LEDs total
- White has 3mm spacing between the LEDs with a total of 60 LED
- White/Amber has 3mm spacing and has a total of 72 LEDs (36 white & 36 Amber)
- 6 open end caps and 6 closed end caps
- Bending & Flexing Instructions
- 120 degree viewing angle for wider visibility
- 1mm spacing between LEDs. Strip can be cut every 5 LEDs (every 3 for White & every 6 for White/Amber).
- Flexible "D" channel tube that is only .325" thick by .325" wide
- Industrial strength double side mounting tape on back
- 24 gauge teflon coated wire leads that are 2 feet long
- Draws less than .2 amps per foot
- Input voltage of 12-15 Volts DC
- Can be used as running lights by adding a Dual Element Circuit
- Requires Soldering of wires
- Installs easily with supplied double sided 3M tape (attached to back of tubing at factory)
- Must be warmed using a heatgun on LOW setting for proper bending. Bending instructions included.
- Requires silicone sealing prior to installation