Tear Drop LED Turn Signal Motorcycle Mirror Set, Chrome or Black
These tear-drop shaped custom mirrors could very well save your life. Your every move must be clearly seen by all other motorists. The more lighting the better. The solution is this Tear Drop Motorcycle LED Mirror set featuring LEDs on both sides of the mirrors. Functions as both running lights and turn signals. Amber LEDs on front side of mirror function as amber running lights and turn signals while red LEDs in mirror glass function as just turn signals. Now available in chrome or black finish. Comes with hardware to install on HD models. Sold in Pairs. See "Customer Also Bought" below for adapter kits for metric motorcycles
- Choose Chrome or Black finish
- 18 Super-bright Amber LEDs on forward facing side of mirror housing behind a clear lens
- Front LEDs function as 1/2 intensity running lights & full intensity turn signals
- 3 rear facing Red LEDs in the mirrors lens. They are invisible when the bike is off.
- Rear facing LEDs are to notify you that turn signal has been left on. Not intended to be visible by drivers behind you.
- Billet construction with bright chrome plated frames
- Simple bolt-on installation for HD models (See "Customers Also Bought" below for Adapter Kits for metric motorcycles).
- Increased visibility and safety
- Mirror measures approx. 2-1/2" x 6.0"
- Includes 5/16" x 1-1/2" bolts, flat washers, & lock washers. (Metric adapter kits available below)
- ** When replacing your stock turn signals with LEDs a Load Equalizer may be required to slow the flash rate back to normal.
ALL motorcycles. Simply bolt the mirrors on, connect the wires to the turn signals & running lights and you’re done.
Bare wire is ground, White wire is turn signal, Red wire is running light.
3 Wire 12V DC hook-up (32" of wire with each mirror)
Wire splicing required; Wiring hardware not included.
**Optional Metric Adapter Kit available for mounting mirrors to Honda, Kawasaki, & Yamaha models.
Adapter kit includes (2) each 10mm x1.25" and 8mm x 1.00" studs and nuts