Tube Mount Engine Guard & Handlebar LED Light Set
Price: $184.99 List price: $199.99You save: $15.00 (8%)
The patented design provides a low profile, durable housing with high performance LED Motorcycle lighting. Hand made from polished 316 Stainless Steel and utilizing industry leading LED chips technology, these Highway Bar mounted LEDs can be used as Daytime Running Lights (DRL's) or Turn Signals. The wrap around design enables a true fit for extraordinary resistance to the elements while adding a cutting edge, decorative, and functional addition to any 1" or 1-1/4" tube application. Ideal for added light on motorcycle highway bars, crash bars, engine guards, handle bars, or any other round 1" or 1-1/4" hollow bar. Add the Solar Circuits Turn Signal Curcuits to make them function as full brightness running lights that blink off/on with your turn signals. Cirius Engine Guard Lights/Handlebar Lights come with white or amber LEDs (contact us for special order emergency colors in Red, Blue, or Green). Available in mirror polish, black powder coat, and textured black powder coat. Sold in pairs.
- Flush mount design for a custom look.
- Fits over 1" or 1-1/4" round hollow bars.
- Choose Polished, Black Powder Coat, or Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Clear acrylic lens over LEDs
- Hidden wire design. Wires run inside of bars.
- 3 extremely bright White or Amber Cree LEDs in each fixture
- 3.5 watt, 300 Lumen per light
- Housing is constructed from durable 316 Stainless Steel
- Measures 3-3/4" long and fits on 1" or 1.25" diameter bars
- Can be used on highway bars, handle bars, frame, or anything else with 1" or 1.25" diameter
- Sold in pairs
Requires at least 3-3/4" of straight bar to mount flush to bars.
Requires drilling holes in your bars to run wires and mount lights. Drilling and tapping mounting holes is required. You will need drill bits, tap, silicone sealant. Level of difficulty is 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. Professional installation is recommended.
- Fits all 1" and 1-1/4" round bars
- Works on all 12V DC Systems