Red LEDS in RED, CLEAR, or SMOKED Tubing - Amber LEDS in CLEAR or SMOKED Tubing
Amp'd Super-Z Flexible LED Arrays by Radiantz are 10x brighter than the standard Flexible Array. The LEDs are slightly larger with a domed top for an intense glow like you've never seen before. Ideal for brake lights, turn signals, or custom fender applications. The possibilities are endless....Use them as extra brake lights, running lights, turn signals, third brake lights on trunks and TourPaks, 360 degree turn signals wrapped around your forks, or as ultra bright LED accent lights. These are 2 wire hook ups - power and ground.
Can be flexed in an arc as pictured below but not side to side.
- Installs easily with supplied double sided 3M tape (attached to back of fixture at factory)
- 3M Mounting Surface Promoter Pad is highly recommended for proper installation.
- Product will appear stiff when received - must be warmed for proper bending ( instructions included)
Sold 1 per package. If using for turn signals be sure to order 2.
- 120 degree viewing angle with the most intense glow at 30 degrees
- LEDs max out at 8800mcd for the brightest glow
- 1mm spacing between LEDs
- Flexible "D" channel tube that is only .325" thick by .325" wide
- Choose length between 1.65" - 16.60"
- Industrial strength double side mounting tape on back
- 24 gauge teflon coated wire leads
- Draws less than .2 amps per foot
- Input voltage of 12-15 Volts DC
- Can be used as dual intensity by adding a Dual Element Circuit (see "customers also bought" below)