Integratorz Premium is a dual-color LED flexible array strip that uses the same chip to produce 2 different colors. The LEDs have 2 colors built into them - RED and AMBER - in a clear or smoked lens. Each color has its own 12 volt input. These LEDs are as bright as all of our single-color flexible arrays. The possibilities are endless....Use them as brake lights/turn signals or running/turn signal combination, third brake lights on trunks and TourPaks, Saddle bags, side cars, or anything else you can think of.
- Installs easily with supplied double sided 3M tape (attached to back of fixture at factory)
- 3M Adhesion Promoter Pad is highly recommended for proper installation.
- Product will appear stiff when received - must be warmed for proper bending (instructions included)
- Will not bend in "Smiley" or "Frown" face direction. Can only bend bend as if to wrap around a paint can.
Sold 1 per package. If using for turn signals be sure to order 2.
- 120 degree viewing angle for wider visibility
- 1mm spacing between LEDs
- Flexible "D" channel tube that is only .325" thick by .325" wide
- Industrial strength double side mounting tape on back
- 24 gauge teflon coated wire leads
- Draws less than .2 amps per foot
- Input voltage of 12-15 Volts DC
- RED can be used as Running & Brake Light by adding a Dual Element Circuit
- Sold 1 per package