Flexible LED Arrays with RED or AMBER LED Turn Signals
Use them as brake/running/turn signals, third brake lights on fenders, trunks, TourPaks, trikes and more....
4 pre-made lengths to fit just about any motorcycle trunk or Tour Pak.
- Installs easily with supplied double sided 3M tape (attached to back of fixture at factory).
- Adhesion Promoter Pad (available to add to your order) is specifically formulated to be used with 3M™ Acrylic Foam Tape. Prepares surface for a trouble free, long lasting adhesion.
- Installation instructions included.
- 4 wire hook-up. Wires exit out the back of one end cap. Drilling of small hole required.
- Available with Red, Clear, or Smoked lens
- Red brake and Amber or Red turn signals
- 120 degree viewing angle for wider visibility
- Flexible "D" channel tube that is only .325" thick by .325" wide
- Industrial strength double side mounting tape on back
- 24 gauge teflon coated wire leads that are 2 feet long
- Input voltage of 12-15 Volts DC.
- Add "Running Light Circuit" when Adding to Cart. This circuit will make the brake light portion of the light bar illuminate at 1/2 brightness as Running Light and then Full brightness as Brake.
Please note: When adding to cart, light bars with AMBER turns are only available with Clear or Smoked tubing. Amber LEDs will not illuminate properly through a Red tube.
Universal Fit for all 12V DC Systems
-Will NOT work on '05 - '08 Hammer, Jackpot, Vegas, and Kingpin or other Victory models with 2-3 volt taillights.