Motorcycle 2-Pin LED Turn Signal Flasher Relay
Price: $15.29 List price: $16.99You save: $1.70 (10%)
SportBike Lites Electronic Flasher Relay are used to replace the stock removable flasher relay in most metric motorcycles. When switching motorcycle turn signals to LED a Electronic Flasher Relay or Load Equalizer will be needed to slow down the rapid blink rate due to the low amperage draw of today's LEDs.These 2-pin flasher relays are not self cancelling and only work in applications where the stock relay is replaceable (removable). Below is a list of some of the models of motorcycle these will work on but we recommend to check your manual to make sure your bike has a 2-Pin Flasher relay.
- Replaces stock 2-Pin Flasher Relay.
- Plug-N-Play installation. No cutting, crimping, or splicing required.
- Equalizes load to turn signals after changing to LED bulbs or clusters.
- Reduces flash rate back to "stock" flash speed.
- Works on metric motorcycles listed in "Fits" column.
- Honda Grom
- Honda 250 Rebel
- 600 Shadow VLX
- 700 Shadow VT700
- 750 Magna
- 750 Shadow ACE, Shadow ACE Tourer, Shadow Aero, Shadow Phantom, Shadow RS, Shadow Spirit, Shadow Spirit C2
- Honda 1100 Shadow ACE
- 1100 Shadow Aero, Sabre, Spirit, Shadow VT1100C
- 1300 Fury VT1300, VTX1300C, VTX1300R (S) Retro, VTX1300T Tourer
- 1500 Valkyrie Interstate, Valkyrie Standard, Valkyrie Tourer
- 1800 Valkyrie Rune
- 1800 VTX1800C, VTX1800F, VTX1800N, VTX1800R (Retro), VTX1800S, VTX1800T (Tourer)
- 950 V-Star, V-Star Tourer
- 1700 V-Max
- Kawasaki 500 Vulcan LTD
- Kawasaki 1700 Vulcan Classic, Vulcan Classic LT
- Suzuki M90 Boulevard