Run-Brake-Turn Signal Conversion Kit with built in Load Equalizer for Harley-Davidson models
Badlands plug in illuminator for 1986 - 2013 H-Ds. Adds running light and brake to turn signals while still maintaining turn signal function. Built-in Load Equalizer works with TSM/TSSM modules and factory security systems. Most modules are Plug-N-Play but check our "Fits" section for the correct module for your bike.
- Converts your rear turn signals into attention getting brake lights.
- Still maintains Turn Signal function.
- Rear turn signals will function as both directionals (Blinkers) and brake lights.
- Built in Load Equalizer works with stock or LED bulbs. Factory alarm compatible.
- Plug-N-Play installation. Plugs into your stock wiring harness under the seat.
- Works on single filament bulbs, including halogen bulbs.
Requires switching your turn signal lenses to RED or using RED bulbs with clear or smoked lenses.
'96-'10 FXST, FLST (except Rocker & Deuce)
'97-'13 FLTR, FLHT, FLHR.
2050-0017 6-Pin (connectors require assembly, 6-Pin square plugs)
'86-'96 FXST, FLST, FXR
'85-'96 FLTR, FLHT, FLHR
'86-'98 XL models
'08-'09 FXCW/C (for changing out OEM rear turn signals only)
'02-2011 V-Rods(except Muscle)
'04-'13 XL's with conventional tallight