Dual Intensity Turn Signal Circuits from SBL convert single intensity LEDs into dual intensity (running & brake or running & turn) 3-wire hook-up. These individual wiring circuits will create a 1/2 bright running light with a full brightness turn or brake. 4 sizes to choose from; 33ohm, 75ohm, 150ohm, or 330ohm resistance. These work great with SBL brand of Flexible Light Bars found on our Fender Eliminator Kits with LED Light bars. Sold Each.
- Converts single intensity LED Turn Signals into Dual intensity
- Allows array or LED to illuminate at 1/2 intensity for running lights and full intensity for brake lights/turn signals.
- Use for most aftermarket LED marker lights and turn signal applications.
- Easy installation with included Butt Connector.
- Wiring diagram included with each Dual Element Circuit.
- Sold Each (if using for turn signals, be sure to order one for each signal)
SBL Light Bar Fitment Guide:
Diagram below shows correct part number when used with our SBL brand of Flexible Light Bars
Res-330 works with 5-10 LEDs
Res-150 works with 15-25 LEDs
Res-75 works with 30-60 LEDs
Res-33 works with 65-100 LEDs