Red LEDS in RED, CLEAR, or SMOKED Tubing - Amber LEDS in CLEAR or SMOKED Tubing
The possibilities are endless....Use them as brake/running/turn signals, third brake lights on trunks and TourPaks, 360 degree turn signals wrapped around your forks, or as ultra bright LED accent lights.
Can be flexed in an arc as pictured below but not side to side.
- Installs easily with supplied double sided 3M tape (attached to back of fixture at factory)
- 3M Mounting Surface Promoter Pad is highly recommended for proper installation.
- Must be warmed for proper bending (instructions included)
Sold 1 per package. If using for turn signals be sure to order 2.
- 120 degree viewing angle for wider visibility
- 1mm spacing between LEDs
- Flexible "D" channel tube that is only .325" thick by .325" wide
- Industrial strength double side mounting tape on back
- 24 gauge teflon coated wire leads
- Draws less than .2 amps per foot
- Input voltage of 12-15 Volts DC
- Can be used as dual intensity by adding a Dual Element Circuit (see "customers also bought" below)