K-Spec Heat Shrink Tubing is made from thin wall, flame retardant (except clear), Polyolefin tubing. With a shrink ratio of 2:1 it is perfect for accent lighting wires or other general purpose electrical jobs. It is a tough, flexible tubing that can be used for insulation, harnessing, and strain relief in a variety of electrical uses. CSA approved and RoHS compliant. Shrink temp starts at 212° F. Many sizes to choose from. Available in Black or Clear. Sold by the foot.
- Shrink ratio 2:1.
- Size shown at ordering are before heating.
- Shrink temperature is 212 Degrees F.
- Excellent Chemical and abrasion resistance.
- UV Resistant Black or Clear
- .025-.027 wall thickness
- Resistant to common fluids and solvents