These variable load flashers (Dual Load Equalizer) are designed to correct the problem of turn signals flashing too quickly or not at all when you have changed your stock incandescent turn signal bulbs to L.E.D.s or when adding a lighting control module to your turn signals.
- Equalizes load to turn signals after changing to LED bulbs or clusters.
- Reduces flash rate back to "stock" flash speed.
- Works on all 12 Volt DC systems.
- Lifetime warranty
- Factory alarm compatible
- Only one module needed per bike
- Engineered and produce in USA
0605-3005 Standard for Bikes with Alarms or alarm option
'10-'13 HD Trikes,
'11-'13 Road Glide Ultra
(Will NOT Fit 2010-11 Softail Convertible or 2010-12 Street Glide, ‘10-‘12 Road Glide Custom)
Not needed for ‘11-‘12 Softail , & ‘12 Dynas With Can Bus System. Turn Signals will flash properly without Load Equalizer however dash turn indicator will flash fast.
'96-'00 Softails, '97-'00 Dyna Glide & FL models, '99-'03 XL
'10-'13 Street Glide & Road Glide Custom (Will not fit CVO models)